the wind sound is a bit inconsequential so maybe you could replace it with something else.
Ah my young student, you must give wind room to breathe, otherwise it has nowhere to go. Each sound has it's own personality. Complementing them aesthetically isn't a given.
The x button never closed the window for me.
OK. I've fixed this for future stuff. This is the classic "events getting backed up" syndrome.
Trimming silence from the samples fixed the stuttering
That's one way to do it. There are long soft reverb trails on each of the samples; I wanted them to fully breathe so I left them in. Another way to fix it is to limit the number of tokens on the board. But I found that more annoying than the dropouts.
The right way to fix it is to use dry samples and run them through a reverb processor in real-time. There would be no stutters, probably not even for a fully stacked board and only 16 reserved samples. But I haven't even begun looking into sound processing yet.
Really beautiful, thanks.
I've also removed the *.ilk and *.pdb files, as well as the 'unused' directory. I'm not sure why they were in there, but the program seems to work fine without them.
haha, yea. The whole reason I put that stuff in the "unused" folder was to take it out before release. ahhh....