I am a worthless dog
Vanneto

So, this is frustrating me to no end. I absolutely hate myself. I really do! So, heres what happend. A good friend of mine is having her birthday today... Heck, shes having it now. On her MSN she had a message "In front of [place] on my bday! Everyone!". So, I didnt think I was among 'Everyone'. I didnt think much about it.

The other thing, my cell phone died. Yeah it was a week ago. So today I switched the cellphone ( put the simcard in an older one. ). And what do I see? I see a potention reason that ill be eating myself for the next week... Nah, month. Why? Because the friend that has her birthday today send me a message: "hey, in front of [place] time/date.." she sent me this on the 7 of August. I feel like the biggest idiot in the world.

Why couldnt I switch the cellphone sooner? What should I do now? Oh man. And I thought I wasnt invited. I always jump to conclusions. So, now im thinking... What to do? I think im gonna be sick. :P

Yeah I know its a strange place to post such things. But heck, it is the 'Off-Topic Ordeals' forum. I just had to tell someone. Even if it is a complete bunch of strangers!

Grrrrrr!!!

Myrdos

Show up late?

Jonatan Hedborg

Obviously you show up late. Bring alcohol as a gift.

Ahh, alcohol.. the gift that keeps on giving.

Vanneto

Thats a good idea. Dont know what Im doing here then. And the alcohol thing is a good idea. One bottle for the party and one for me :P right now so I wont care about things.

Well, im off!

miran

Just remember, we'll need a report tomorrow. ;D

PS: Zdj me loh daš na msn. Sn si zrihtu net. :)

Jonatan Hedborg

What about MAH COOKIE?

Sirocco

If you decide to show up "fashionably late" make sure you do so in a manner that will be perceived as being intentional. Stroll in like you don't have a care in the world and go right to mingling.

If timed properly, everyone will be slightly buzzing from alcohol consumption and will be even less likely to notice your sudden appearance.

Thomas Fjellstrom

Just go if you can >:E Even late is better than never.

Onewing

Meh, women are overrated. Stay on the forums because that's better.

Rampage
Quote:

Meh, women are overrated.

Nah, just girl friends.

Kibiz0r

I'm not convinced women exist. I've never seen one in real life. I bet it's an internet hoax.

Joel Pettersson
Quote:

Meh, women are overrated.

The drawn ones being the exception.;)

Bob Keane
Quote:

Kibiz0r: I'm not convinced women exist. I've never seen one in real life. I bet it's an internet hoax.

Women must exist. Otherwise we would not need toilet seats.

nonnus29

Nice, we haven't had one of these threads in a while....

Andrei Ellman
Bob Keane said:

Women must exist. Otherwise we would not need toilet seats.

Speaking of which, has anyone ever wondered why toilet-seats in the lady's room can be lifted up?

AE.

Jonatan Hedborg

This thread is becoming so mind-numbingly stupid (well, it wasn't that great to begin with) that i just have to post this and hope the thread dies.
http://www.allegro.cc/files/attachment/592883

James Stanley
Quote:

has anyone ever wondered why toilet-seats in the lady's room can be lifted up?

Um... How do you know that?

Vanneto

It is kinda stupid. Well, I went. It was good. It was fun. Nah, it was pretty average. But the only important thing is I showed up! Didnt last long though. I and some friends had to go drink the time off. That didnt last long either so im here.

Actually, I like the replys. They made my day better. Especially this one:

Quote:

Speaking of which, has anyone ever wondered why toilet-seats in the lady's room can be lifted up?

AE.

:D

Neil Black
Quote:

In case some guy, blind-drunk after drowning his sorrows with his good friends Captain Morgan and Jack Daniels, stumbles through the wrong door, desperate to empty himself of everthing he filled himself with the night before?

Billybob

http://www.allegro.cc/files/attachment/592885

Nazi-Spock is confused ???

Andrei Ellman
James Stanley said:

Um... How do you know that?

Erm... I thought that was common knowledge :-[

I said:

has anyone ever wondered why toilet-seats in the lady's room can be lifted up?

Now that's certainly not common knowledge. This has puzzled philosophers since the days we were apes and monkeys 'n stuff. ::)

Vanneto said:

Actually, I like the replys. They made my day better.

It's what we're here for. ;):)

AE.

le_y_mistar

tell her you got busy playing WoW with 23, she'll understand:D

wearetheborg
Jonatan said:

This thread is becoming so mind-numbingly stupid (well, it wasn't that great to begin with) that i just have to post this and hope the thread dies.

Or how about you just go away? If you find that a thread is stupid, stop reading it, and don't post.

Live long and prosper, oh beautiful thread!

le_y_mistar

Well, Jonatan's unfunny blog/site is not any better than this thread.:-/

Michael Jensen

It turns out I'm unconciously making a habit of sigging you, Kibiz0r.

Rampage

If we all concentrate hard, there's a chance this thread will die.

Kibiz0r
Quote:

It turns out I'm unconciously making a habit of sigging you, Kibiz0r.

Must be my unconscious habit of being siggable. ;)

Quote:

Quote:

If we all concentrate hard, there's a chance this thread will die.

This thread is fun. Stop pretending you're above it!

Rampage
Quote:

Stop pretending you're above it!

Mmm... I was actually perpetuating this thread by posting on it, see?

Neil Black

I'm not very good at concentrating hard. But I'll concentrate my hardest to keep this thread alive. Not for any particular reason, just to be contradictory.

Andrei Ellman

Just when this thread was starting to get fun, it's gone and turned into a meta-thread. :'(

AE.

Rampage

I blame Kibiz0r's lack of sarcasm-detection-ness!

Jonatan Hedborg

I try to look away, but the tantalizing horrors that lie within force me to pry my eyes open and feast upon the silly responses!

Kibiz0r
Quote:

I blame Kibiz0r's lack of sarcasm-detection-ness!

Hypocrite.

Rampage

Too late for damage control. :P

Kibiz0r
Quote:

Too late for damage control. :P

I have no idea what's going on anymore. I think you've bested me. In what, I'm not sure. Probably in derailing this thread.

Archon
Quote:

Erm... I thought that was common knowledge :-[

Standards. Why bother making two lines of toilets?

Michael Jensen
Quote:

Standards. Why bother making two lines of toilets?

I don't see why women need them for anyways, I just got mine a shovel. ;D

Johan Halmén
topic.set_state(true);

Serious warning! Get rid of that attitude you show in the topic! If she's the nicest person in the world, she might accept that attitude as an apology. But there are better ways. But if she's evil, she'll get you hooked real bad!

23yrold3yrold
Quote:

Thats a good idea. Dont know what Im doing here then.

Wait, wait, wait .... you posted this during? :o

And I thought I was bad. ::)

Vanneto

Dont know about your badness, but when I was writing that I had a toothbrush in my mouth getting ready to go.

I always wanted to invent a pissuar ( probably not spelled right ) for women. If I did that, I bet I would make millions. But its just so damn hard. Oh well...

Epsi

toothbrush dont automagically brush your teeth while you type on a keyboard.

LIES !

Vanneto

I dont know where you live, but here, we have magic toothbrush fairies that clean your teeth automatically. :P

Michael Jensen

It's been a while since I've had a good faerie; I should pick up a new one at the emporium after work today...

Andrei Ellman
Vanneto said:

I always wanted to invent a pissuar ( probably not spelled right ) for women. If I did that, I bet I would make millions. But its just so damn hard. Oh well...

It's been done.

AE.

Neil Black

Urinals for women! That's hilarious... really, I'm not being sarcastic at all. ;)

Matthew Leverton
Wikipedia said:

Often American women have little experience with them and don't know whether to approach them forward or backward.

Hahaha! Good thing guys know which direction to face.

Neil Black

Yeah, everyone knows to approach a urinal backwards. ;D

Bob Keane

I usually approach standing on my hands.

Thread #592753. Printed from Allegro.cc