A Minorhack Approaches!
Zaphos
The Minorhack website said:

The competition starts in 2 hours and 4 minutes.

Minorhack's almost here! Who's playing?

Onewing

Depends on if I get back from supper early enough...

X-G

ACTION?
> DO A BARREL ROLL

CGamesPlay

Oh man. I almost forgot my own competition!

Kibiz0r

Shit, I'm in class until maybe as late as 9:00...

Edit: Yay, skipped lab!
LET'S DO THIS

CGamesPlay

Ugh. I'm stumped for ideas.

Sorry to whoever got the server error.

Zaphos

This bonus rule is killing me.

Down, bonus rule! Down! NO BONUS RULE DON'T EAT THAT IT IS MY LEG

CGamesPlay

Well, Mastermind is a good idea. I've come up with a different one I will use... In just 45 minutes!

Matthew Leverton

This gives me an idea for a simple puzzle game for Tins.

Kibiz0r

Oh man does mine suck.

It seemed like a good idea, but I didn't take into account how painful going back and forth between strings and numbers can be.

Still, even if I had "finished" it, I don't think it would be that exciting. That rule was excruciating!

Edit: By the way, I was the one who got the error. I tried to refresh at seemingly the exact moment the clock turned.

relpatseht

Mine seg-faults now and wasn't very good to begin with. It was likely only playable by programmers, but eh, that should suit this site fine. I turned something in by the deadline, but that doesn't exactly count for much. If only I hadn't missed the first fifteen minutes.

Kibiz0r
MinorHack said:

The competition has -4 minutes and -43 seconds left!

Has it always done that, and I just never noticed? Or did my awesome refreshing skill break your site? Haw.

CGamesPlay

That would be a change I made just recently. The cause is that the upload window is 65 minutes long, but the countdown is 60 minutes long.

[append]

Quote:

That rule was excruciating!

Agreed! I will remove it from the rotation! That was amazingly hard. Anyways, check out my revised version if you use Windows.

Kibiz0r's entry was moderately fun, and I couldn't seem to play relpatseht's, so...

Kibiz0r, relpatseht.

Kibiz0r

I'm going with CGamesPlay, relpatseht.

Quote:

Kibiz0r's entry was moderately fun

Thanks, but... don't lie. It was a crime against compilers.

GrantG

Dang I can't play this time, it's too late for me. I'll be eager to check the results in the morning though.

CGamesPlay

relpatseht: waiting on your votes!

relpatseht

Yes, yes, I'm back.
My vote: CGamesPlay, Kibiz0r.

Thread #590787. Printed from Allegro.cc