Here's Your big Chance Fellas !!!!!
nonnus29

Look who is in the market for a new boy friend!!! I wonder if she digs older men who work as COBOL programmers? Heh, Heh....

X-G

Being the neurotic b4stard that I am, I take offense at this thread. This thread is out of order! You're all out of order! ;);D:P;);D:P;D:P

nonnus29

Gee, I think we look great together.... What do you guys think?

:P

Yep, I'm going head first off the deep end...

:-/

Matt Smith

Life in plastic, it's fantastic

Bruce Perry

Well, you know, I have the same birthday as her ;) but don't worry, I don't like her. You ain't gotta compete with me ::)

[ EDIT: her voice is put to excellent use here though ;D ]

DanTheKat

I'm scared.

the_y_man

i dont like britney. nuff said.

JaTeR

who does?

Quote:

I'm scared.

nuff said.

JaTeR

Bruce Perry

So, did anyone listen to the mp3?

I thought it would have been great in Ibiza Insurgency. Unfortunately there was a limit to the size of the entry. ::)

Derezo
Quote:

i dont like britney

I like Britney.. or parts of her, at least ;)

Quote:

So, did anyone listen to the mp3?

7.5mb? :P

...tis' playing..

heheh..
Her voice doesn't really seem to fit :P Imo, anyways.. heh..

Did you make that yourself? :)
Actually isn't bad - but the instruments overpower britney's voice a little too much..

DanTheKat
Quote:

but the instruments overpower britney's voice a little too much..

That's a GOOD thing.

nonnus29

So is Britney still claiming to be a virgin?

The truth is, I cant stand her either, I really don't think she is very attractive, her body looks like a 13 year old pre pubescent female gymnast.

I'm changing my avatar back, so if anyone missed the "Britney Loves Nonnus" avatar, just let me know and I'll post a link to it....

EDIT: well, maybe not 13, Okay definitly not 13 but she is too buff for me.

23yrold3yrold

She's not that bad looking; where's your sense of taste? ;) I just don't like her because she seems to act like either a spoiled brat or a corporate whore. Actually, that interview is the only one I've read which doesn't make me want to run her over :P Her music is nothing special either

I still remember one interview many moons ago where she tells the guy that she drinks! :o And sometimes (looks around nervously) she wakes up giggle with a hangover!!1 OMGOMGOMGLOLROTFLMAO!!1~`!!!!~

::)

Plus her "video games" are horrible ...

Ciro Duran

She has not the body like a 13 year old pre pubescent female gymnast!!, in fact, her entire body is a mystery!!!! You wanna know why?

Visit www.liquidgeneration.com and watch

THE MYSTERY OF BRITNEY SPEARS' BREASTS!

nuff said now :P

Bruce Perry
Quote:

She's not that bad looking; where's your sense of taste? ;) I just don't like her because she seems to act like either a spoiled brat or a corporate whore.

I have to agree fully; she does have looks. But looks are meaningless unless there's a decent personality to back them. (I suppose that's a matter of opinion though, eh 23? ;) )

And her music is almost as bad as this, which has got to be the worst MP3 in my possession. That singer makes me want to slap her silly. :-X (Incidentally, if anyone can get me a complete version of this awful synergy, I'd be very grateful ;D )

23yrold3yrold
Quote:

But looks are meaningless unless there's a decent personality to back them. (I suppose that's a matter of opinion though, eh 23? ;) )

Yes, but it's an opinion I'd agree with :)

Goalie Ca

Been there, done that!

Dark
Quote:

i dont like britney. nuff said.

:D Agreed.

nonnus29
Quote:

Been there, done that!

Huh?

Been where? Done what?

A wise man once said, "Just because a girl is ugly doesn't mean she's a nice person."

kdevil
Quote:

A wise man once said, "Just because a girl is ugly doesn't mean she's a nice person."

Wasn't that your sig at one point?

nonnus29

Why yes, yes it was...

Thankyou kdevil that was perfect 8-)

JaTeR

yes it was his sig.. and it had

Quote:

- nonnus29

or similar..

but you know, there is no guarantee that a girl will have a cool personality.. you have to be freinds with her to know that. (imho)

Quote:

Been there, done that!

maybe he means,

Quote:

Been there, ###### that!

I agree with Entheh and 23.
and entheh, i'll try to find that mp3..
but you probably should refrain from posting links to your mp3s.. (imho) because its probably KILLING tf's bandwith..>:(

;D;D:P

JaTeR

Bruce Perry

Good point. I shall ask him. Or he'll post here before I get a chance. :-X

It's spelt "guarantee". And nonnus, "thank you" is two words. ;)

Thomas Fjellstrom
Quote:

Or he'll post here before I get a chance

Nope. left my keys on the wrong side of a locked door today... ;)

Its not a problem. Ive got lots of bandwidth. (8GB/mo, and I use like maybe 100MB a month. Usually lots less)

jhuuskon

I know a lot of good looking, smart and otherwise nice single girls. For appropriate... compensation, i could maybe say a few nice words about someone to them.

Oh yeah, the distance issue. I guess then they're ALL MINE! ;D

gnolam

jhuuskon: you forgot the most important attribute - it should be "good looking, smart and willing and otherwise nice single girls" ;)

And about the distance: the ferry costs what, 200-300 SEK? Little enough for you to ship some of them over here for a good price ;D

nonnus29
Quote:

you forgot the most important attribute - it should be "good looking, smart and willing and otherwise nice single girls"

Heh, they're all willing, the trick is, are they willing with you? (Does that mean they're not nice?)

Thread #226097. Printed from Allegro.cc