Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » KrampusHack 2022 is on! Dec 13-31

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
KrampusHack 2022 is on! Dec 13-31
amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

Registration is open for KrampusHack 2022! It will take place from Dec 13 to Dec 31.

As you know, KrampusHack is our traditional secret-santa style game jam. Every participant makes a game, in secret, based on the wish list of another randomly assigned participant. It's a free style game jam with few restrictions. You can adapt a game that you already started before the competition. There is no voting or judging. You don't need to spend the full period hacking, even just a few days would do. Just hang out with the community and have fun!

If you register, you can already put your wish list in your log straight away!

Rules and information: https://tins.amarillion.org/krampu22/rules
Registration link: https://tins.amarillion.org/join/
TINS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7uK6jNtNX9

Oh, and if you happen to drop out - no worries, it happens! An e-card apology to your secret santa would be appreciated.

P.S. Sorry for the delay in this announcement, but allegro.cc was being extremely slow the last few days.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

i received the message.

Unfortunately I no longer have social networks to post. :(

Right now I find myself too busy for a while to a few more months. I don't know if I can participate.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

Nine people signed up so far!

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

RmBeer2 said:

Right now I find myself too busy for a while to a few more months. I don't know if I can participate.

Based on you past posts, that's a good thing I hope?

Will miss you on KrampusHack, the dopest hack of the yeeeaaarrrr 🤙🤙🤙

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlare • AllegroFlare Docs • AllegroFlare GitHub

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

{"name":"2360081_0.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/c\/2\/c2bebccee65ba4550b5d2d7972860021.png","w":630,"h":630,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/c\/2\/c2bebccee65ba4550b5d2d7972860021"}2360081_0.jpg

COMING SOON

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

T minus 1D0H40M0S

Get your basic Github project going now, so you're ready to hack when Krampus comes around tomorrow ;D

EDIT
Krampus 22 is well underway now.

View the logs.

UPDATE
It's Christmas. Less than 7 days to go. Hope everyone's hack is going well. :D

Merry Christmas

Go to: