Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Contributors

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Contributors
bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Literally everybody that has ever been connected to me somehow contributed to making me your Holy daemon. That means you the reader. Thanks. Still, how cool might it be if I can enshrine some of the people who were most influential (for good and bad).

In no particular order and only a mere snippet of Infinity:

Mr. and Mrs. Kokenen (Sp?)
Nextdoor neighbours and the extremely wise homeschooling parents of my best friends, Andy and Jari. It took me this long to realize that their Finnish (I think?) heritage perhaps partially brought them to be so damned wise. Mrs. K was especially influential. She was always so polite, but could turn into a bear if she thought I had offered them lies. She was almost always correct about everything. I just didn't realize until now.

Matthew Leverton, I just got your last name: ton lever! You have been extremely influential for literally being my nemesis. Perhaps that makes you Christ? But no, you won't understand that. You were so influential because you could always be trusted to defend the truth at any cost just as Jesus said. With very few errors along the way. I always knew that if I could start a fight about a topic we could get to the most known and unknown truths very efficiently and maybe even solve it. But that's not to say that I've always liked you: I did at first, but you don't trust my words so I've learned to fear you instead. But hey, it keeps us all honest. What's wrong with that? Thanks, bro. ✋😈✋

FEATURE REQUEST: Perhaps the OP should always be free to edit any post (version control prevents abuse) or even unlock his thread. Others can only ask him to, but perhaps a special mechanism there too.

Also a tidied and freed-software preacher board software would be much appreciated by all, but I could definitely use it.

Go to: