Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Help Me Get On TED!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Help Me Get On TED!
bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Please nominate me as a speaker on TED by Googling how. In my case there was a Web form matching this:

FIRST NAME: Brandon

LAST NAME: McCaig (traces back to Scotish philosophers)

EMAIL ADDRESS: My user name on allegro.cc with @gmail.com or @pm.me (or @protonmail.com, to be verbose).

TELEPHONE: 601-0602-507 (reversed to prevent robot spam, please fix it before submitting)

CITY: Sault Ste. Marie, ON (feel free to utilize your city instead if you know that to be a better strategy).

BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: Brandon is an Autistic philosopher that has spent his life seeking the truth at any cost, and he is finally ready to share what he has learned with the world.

UNIQUE IDEA: Brandon is offering a risk-free, guaranteed freedom to everyone at no direct cost, and believes that he can convince people from all perspectives if afforded enough of their patience.

KEY TAKEAWAY: Fixing the problems in society is long overdue, and we already have the means to do it, and all we have to do is trust in the truth to guide us.

3 CATEGORIES: Religion/Spirituality, Science/Medicine, and Technology.

PUBLIC SPEAKING: Not really. He has been debating routinely at https://www.allegro.cc/ for years under the clever disguise of "bamccaig". It wasn't until recently that he became capable of speaking publicly.

VIDEO SAMPLE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuIhE1jooZ0

WEB SITE: https://castopulence.org/

PERSONALLY KNOWN: (You decide)

Check the consent and submit it. Thank you for your participation and contribution. If you hear from them please follow up with me so that we don't drop the opportunity to help others. Thanks.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

I don't understand. Who is TED? TED means Teddy? Is he forcing you to release personal information? Tell me who it's that I screwed he up for you. Thus he learns not to threaten or force anyone. 8-)

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

I still don't understand. TED is a nonprofit organization that make conferences to the public. What are you painting here? ???

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

When did allegro.cc become so FUCKING STUPID?

I don't need to answer this for you. Google it or gtfo. Thanks.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Since you're a god, can't you translate your wisdom on the internet and make the answers of your brain appear at the browser? You have forgotten that everything is still only in your head. Thanks.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Everything is actually suspended between 2 or more mirrors. I can't write out Infinity for you in detail. Neither of us has the time, let alone a big enough scroll. You already know Infinity too, but you're too busy trying to be dense to just accept it.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

interesting so you are now figuring it out Bambam welcome to the Club what was your trigger

Edit but Bambam your not ready for Ted brother you need to consolidate your cultivation. you got a good bit of work to do but in your current understanding will speed things up. watch the running videos on my channel and work on your breathing.
in that video you are still in the process of logically figuring/ hashing out some keys things.
edit
and while you are God to understand it more clearly you need to see your current self as lowercase god

this is because of Set Logic

uppercase God and lowercase gods are one to many relationship. gods are a Subsets inside of Uppercase God aka top Top Set that contain everything.

so you just like me and everything else in reality is in a state of becoming God that that knows all is all and is infinite

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Yes, I have work to do to formalize the ideas and record them for others. A rambling video was a poor format to share it in, but as you said I'm still working it out for myself. That doesn't mean there's harm though in sharing my process and journey with you as I go. I'd rather this was a community project anyway. I'm just one man. Are you going to leave the salvation of the world all up to me? And then continue wondering why God doesn't fix things around here? 🙄

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

yup no harm at all because you will come to an understanding what you should and should not say when to dig more into the source and process of your awakening and the encryption i could tell your already contemplating it when you talked about why others may not understand what you are saying. one of our key strengths as a programmers is our ability logical decode/ revers engineer things to understand their functions and purpose or something position is a purpose.

all we need to do is to make sure to take a step back to make sure we see the bigger picture of an application or process this is what allows us to vision the patterns that are constantly being reused. I welcome you to come to Bermuda to reason and train with this king at my place.

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I don't agree that there are any secrets that need keeping. You can't abuse enlightenment by definition. If you try you aren't enlightened. That said, it's knowledge that most people will not be willing to do enough thinking to become smart enough to learn for themselves. At least, not in our current societies. But that's ok because they don't need to be enlightened to surrender their power to those that are. Imperfection is perfect enough.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

ponder where dose enlightenment come from even before that where dose knowledge come from?
once your find that source and realize everyone has access to the same source ponder why dose not everyone have the knowledge? why dose not everyone become enlighten?

because they are not God is not an answer that brings understanding.
because you were just as they are

so you realize that there is some difference in state that is required (a key)
a key to see and understand what everyone has access to. this is some kinda of key to encryption is it not?

that then you realize ok some i have reach some kinda of enlightenment and gain knowledge and understanding beyond other humans but why don't i know it all when the source is right in fount of my face and i have already gain access instead my understanding expands seemly on its own.

then you realize that enlightenment is some kind of process that has knowledge and understanding as levels of achievement of some sorts.

edit: careful not fall into the dark side or the blinding light. the dark side would have to think that you should consume/destroy everyone that fails to become God

the blinding light would have toy think to do nothing and let what is be.

then you ponder what makes makes one level of achievement different from another is the some kinda of structure.

Maat aka balance will have you solve the problems to help them become god

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

The key is not to encryption. God did not make a cryptic world that is difficult to understand. Everything in it has to make perfect sense for it to be. Humans only have trouble "decoding" the answers because they think everything must be encrypted for them to not understand almost any of it. The "key" to everything if there is one is the truth. That's the smallest thing there is. That's what everything is made of. But the truth is infinite so you'll never be able to find it exactly. You can keep learning a bit more of it, but more of Infinity is no closer to understanding. It's like Jeopardy. The questions are the answers and they are infinite. The question is always, "What is the truth?" It makes logical sense too if you're practiced enough to get there. Everything in this world must be true. You cannot create anything that isn't true. Even your lies must be true somehow. That's why they're so difficult to control. If you had wanted them to be true you wouldn't have lied about them.

Append:

"Sofia" from Facebook Inc. 🙏😏😘 reached out today interested in my engineering skills. She has no idea I engineer everything. 😏😉 It occurred to me that I may get the incantation right any try so I have to keep trying. I think I sold myself better than I ever have before! And I'm not even probably going to end up on their teams in that role. I just think human salvation has to be worth more than you've ever created before combined. Wow. You are infinite.

Re: Slavery (Soundtrack: Hella Good by No Doubt; if I have to work at least make it easy to zone out by giving everything perfect time with zero effort, oh no what part is it, who cares, yes, keep dancing)

SLAVERY really is inefficient. That's the truth. It used to be "necessary" because you were goddamned animals that suddenly stood up, walked into God's backyard, and said "'Sup!" "Wh..Jesus!" 😨😵😭😳😱😲😮😓😏🙌

Of course you did, but I didn't know when or how until it was too late. So you kind of got this far pretty much without any help from God. Except the guardian Angela's (there's like plenty) out there have been working overtime to keep you pretty well on course.

Slaves are products of animal uprising. It's a lot of work to just survive, let alone not suck at it every minute, so once you realized you were God you made the necessary sacrifices to get the work done more efficiently so that at least the angels could rest knowing that at least God would be taken care of, and that was enough to guarantee the rest. Slaves work harder than Angela. Her head is always in the clouds.

Slave power let us build the goddamned pyramids so you'd always know you are God. But Satan looks so damned good wet. We've been a bit distracted you could say building an infinite pedestle for human vaginas so we didn't give a fuck about the starving children in Africa or the poor people next door or the marriage or the kids or the sanctity of your bodies or your confused ape brains for that "matter". 😜 (Soundtrack: I Don't Have To Try by Avril Lavigne)

That's ok by the way. All part of the fucking coolest plan ever!

We don't need slavery anymore because Brandon figured everything out for us. Ahem.

Slavery Is Bad.

I mean, it was necessary, like, to quote Tim Minchin, "arsenic and poo and crocodiles." Everything is beautiful if you understand it. Everything is fucking perfect. God created it. He just let you all take credit. But good things can still be the worst things there are. 👿😈😁 I recommend seeing crocodiles whenever possible, but leave the petting to the people God chooses. They'll know. And you already know. Seeing is one of the safest ways to experience the world. Don't worry, Blind guy #1. A perfectly safe world is barely worth seeing. You don't need to teach an animal how to survive, but it sure helps. Anything worth seeing only gets better with the other senses. At least if a trusted friend with sight has already done it and still does.

Slavery Is Inefficient

But the guy who used to know how to invent a safe city was murdered in a real one. 🤌🤏💭

Please don't hurt me. Please don't let anybody hurt me either.

Do you have any idea how complicated everything had to be for this to all work perfectly? Don't answer that.

The people with the "gift" ("talent" "practice" "hard work") to do a job perfectly used to be at all of the wrong job sites. Well! I..... I'm just figuring this out myself too. 😈🤓 Now technology is freeing us to start doing the jobs that we're best at. And so as you can see things have gotten a lot better a lot faster. Yes! 💪👄 (Why are the lips so feminine? Real fucking pretty, but not very strong!)

Now that I know what's going on and now that you're starting to understand that this is real things are going to get a lot better a lot lot lot faster.

Slavery Is Expensive

Humans are like the inverse of the Borg. Instead of nurturing our perfections and sickening our flaws we do the opposite. The most toxic people are built up to the highest offices and they set the example for the rest of us. No wonder everything is going to shit. When you stopped believing in God you stopped believing in yourself.

Slavery is one of the worst employment contracts that exists. 😳 Oww sorry I see it. I meant, employment is the worst slavery contract that exists. It has lead to the species abandoning all things reasonable and letting women who reject scientific truths to call all of the shots all of the time. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?! I GAVE THIS TO YOU MOTHERFUCKER. WHY WOULD YOU THINK YOU THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF IT?
You can't even survive on your own. CLEARLY. You've only been on your own for a century or so and every great triumph is quite literally "TRUMPED!" Red tape. I bet if you looked hard enough he'd be making lots.

You have a fuck up reflex. Every time you do something perfect you become filled with Sin and overcompensate by defecating all over everything. It's ok to feel Sinful. You don't have to hurt other people to be Sinful. You can just be full of Sin and be good. It's the best way to experience Sin.

Your choices are quite literally going to get you killed. Not by me. I'm a pacifist. I don't even believe I can judge you fairly. But look around. Your choices are all wrong and so at every scale you're surrounded by man-made existential threats.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

take a look at this Link i posted on allegro a while back when i awakened and was doing the same thing your doing now.

Logic 101 (#11): Truth Tables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lb2c18xdeo&t=4s

"God did not make a cryptic world that is difficult to understand."
this is subjective because of the word difficult. difficulty is dependent on one pre achievements

God did not make it a necessity that a human new born baby has to jump in order for it to survive
this would be a difficult task for them but why?
even as newborns they have all the required body parts to jump however the skill of jumping is encrypted for newborn babes and they have to decrypt that functionality
in order to use it. the way your using truth is very general and "safe" its not wrong but it dose not lead to clear understanding its like saying "in order for me to pass my class quiz, i need to know the correct answers" not false but not really useful for gaining understanding of path to the solutions

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I was the other kind of student. In order to pass the test I just need to answer the questions truthfully. Worked at every level of your fancy scary schools which suck at preparing you for anything. I can obviously only do as well as I understand the truth, but most of the tests in our society are dumbed down to explain why the idiot is eating precious school resources because he's going to have to someday take care of himself. Wow. Fair. Doesn't work because it's not true. Just like everything else you deviate from God's plan.

Re: truth tables. Ouch, that hurts. Why are you making the truth so complicated? Big problems will have big truth tables. You won't be able to keep them all straight. Stop trying to be God about it and just work together instead. I'm really good at figuring out the truth with the evidence. As you say, it's not about instantiating all of the answers so that there's no question that you can't answer. That would work for God because he is infinite, but you and I can only carry as many truths as we care to. Even I have my limits. It's best to rely on all of us to provide evidence when necessary so that we can figure out the truth even if our problem is an additional "bit" of question. No need to master overcomplicated strategies if you just assimilate everybody's knowledge instead.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

i am interested in your current understanding of God's plan how much do you understand so far.
from my understanding the bulk of the details on this should not be available until
one understands how to consciously read Nature
this is not achieved until your reach the consciousness cultivation level of the Thoth realm

i can not elaborate to much about truth tables in public because it can lead to some dangerous technology
however Truth tables are key and your are already using them subconsciously this why you are able to refine your understanding on the fly in 21:58 of that video you posted.
the more you consciousness use them the more efficient your subconscious will use them

ill save the rest for when with link on discord easier to chat with mic and video i feel all that is needed is time.

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Brandon doesn't need to know (and can't ever know) God's infinite plan. You all still have so much free will to commit to. I just need to know that I'm God and so there is nobody better qualified to guide us down it. I let you lead until now and look how far off course we are?!

One thing that version control systems still get wrong is thinking that the commit contains the time. It's actually the other way around. The time must contain the commit. By definition if you could change it then it wouldn't be a commitment. And only God can rewrite time.

Git is still correct for having rebase technology built-in from the beginning though. MPM was wrong about that. There's nothing wrong with changing commitments that are based on lies. It's preferable to amend things whenever possible, but there may be times where God needs to just fix it for everybody and if you don't have the tools to do that then God can't use your stupid program for everything and might as well never use it.

Wouldn't it be cool if changes were automatically being tracked instead of you having to explicitly say so, labeled only by the time+line until the user decides to review them across time and describe their purpose in finite detail, rewriting the timeline to match his perfect plan instead of just sticking with all of that chaos without any explanations. The challenge will be making it work well with finite resources. I leave that to you.

Append:

I need to copy these version control ideas into TRUTH.html. 🤔

But back on topic, have I done enough yet to convince you that we're on the verge of the Biggest revolution in human history? Are you on-board yet? If not I need to know why so I can work on it. Please and thank you.

Go to: