Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » The Depot » BlackRook Death

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
BlackRook Death
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

the other day I already mentioned in the chat that I do not plan to publish anything more about BlackRook anywhere, I have already lost all interest in garbage or business methods, I do not plan to waste time on advertising or social networks, I am not interested in attracting people and I'm not interested in pursuing capitalism.
But that does not mean that I abandon my project, I will only continue for pleasure, as far as I can with my damn limited resources or capabilities. That is another problem, being an invalid in programming.
Only occasionally I will do it in this forum or in the chat just to show my friends.

I will depend on all of you in this forum, everyone makes the games they want for my server, and everyone makes the posts they want.
This is necessary because it is not possible to make a complete program and get an exit, it must be done on the fly to make it work.
Unfortunately I have no choice, and this can cause too much discomfort since all the tests and failures are eaten by others. supposedly my program works fine, after testing from the terminal.

It's work only in pure GNU/Linux, if someone wants it in other systems then bad luck, I kill other systems!! I REALLY HATE OTHER SYSTEMS!!! Even so, you can do something far-fetched by opening your VPS and carrying an input from a GNU/Linux to an output on other operating systems, perhaps with HTTP crap or other protocols or methods, although that already runs entirely on your own.

If I can open the redirected ports to the VPS to download the program, view the website and keep the server open...

This depends on everyone, if nobody does anything, then it's forgotten. after all for that, the Online Game Server was created from the beginning, so that everyone can use it and everyone can create their games, it has become completely modular for that purpose.
It was never created with a lucrative purpose, however much it may seem otherwise, I did it because I like it and I have felt like doing it.
Although the project or server has been available on the Internet for 7 years, my purposes have always been the same for 29 years. I had condensed endless amounts of ideas for different games, although much has been lost.

I will continue in secret...

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Go to: