Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Minecraft server move

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Minecraft server move
Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Hey everyone,

The Minecraft server I previously hosted has changed management. A friend of mine is taking it over. Please see This post and it's parent forum for more information. Server is whitelist only. Ask nicely on the rwoc Minecraft forum, say where you heard of the server and you may be deemed worthy to enter. You can also just ask me directly if you know of another reliable way to contact me. (I am not a regular of the allegro community)

Please be kind and courteous. Most of the regular players on this Minecraft server are my personal friends and their family. <b>THERE ARE AND HAVE BEEN MINORS<b> on this server. Any misbehavior is grounds for light hearted mocking and banning, not necessarily in that order. Griefing is a bannable offense.

It isn't normally very busy, but has some decent builds. And occasionally there's a number of people on at once.

Thank you and have a nice day.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Yay, I'm still on the whitelist.

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

I am not a regular of the allegro community

Lies! Lies!! :o

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

He throws on us like that? DISGUSTING.

8-)

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

He's throwin' bombs!

{"name":"612176","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/3\/13fa0d676e06308359565e648c396dad.jpg","w":246,"h":204,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/1\/3\/13fa0d676e06308359565e648c396dad"}612176

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Go to: