Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Create your character freely

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Create your character freely
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

No matter what situation you are in, you begin to hear a strange voice in your head.

Voice of God: "Hi, I'm God, I'm going to give you a blank character template to be the character you want, fill it in as you like, there are no rules, there is no restriction of any kind, feel free to be what you like to be. Once you finish it, close the scroll and you will automatically be from your new character."

You receive in front of you a parchment that has appeared out of nowhere, white and bright, with some written words and fields to be filled in.

Name, Race, Class, Affinity, Level, HP, MP
STR:Strength,DFN:Defence,SRT:Lucky,RST:Resistance,DST:Dexterity,VLC:Velocity
Lists:Powers,Habilities,techniques,weakness,blessings,curses,knowledges,etc. [Name (optional short description): Points]
A draw of your character.

These are the data that helps you measure the strength of the features:
1) A ultimate hero is Level 20
2) A normal people have Level:1, HP:25, MP:10, and 7 (or between 4~10) for STR,DFN,SRT,RST,DST,VLC
3) any numerical value in the list, 10 is considered normal and the max that a people can reach.

you may not understand what this is all about, and why God or that voice has spoken to you, and since you absurdly have the possibility of imposing your own rules even to those offered in the parchment, you could even break with all the established rules about magic or about any role play.
Will you try the absurd by surpassing even God or will you moderate yourself?
You lose nothing trying to fill this scroll. Do it and send your result below in this post.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

Name: Elias
Race: Human
Class: Software Developer
Affinity: Android
Level: 1
HP: 10
MP: 0
Strength: 5
Defense: 1
Luck: 0
Resistance: 2
Dexterity: 10
Velocity: 8
Powers: git
Abilities: debugging
Techniques: unit testing
Weakness: artwork
Blessings: Python
Curses: C++
Knowledge: OpenGL
Picture: <- look in the upper left corner

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

Name: Dennis (aka 0xDB)
Race: Umon
Class: Umon
Affinity: Arch
Level: 1
HP: 6
MP: 0
Strength: 4
Defense: 0
Luck: 0
Resistance: 10
Dexterity: 2
Velocity: -2
Powers: caffeine
Abilities: dreaming
Techniques: pencils, ink, gouache, watercolors, pixels, MOS 6510
Weakness: other umons
Blessings: caffeine
Curses: caffeine, sugar, games
Knowledge: thit and thas
Picture: {"name":"612149","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/7\/47ed4a0a78617131b1d6380b50bc481f.png","w":950,"h":666,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/7\/47ed4a0a78617131b1d6380b50bc481f"}612149

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Damn, Dennis!! :D It's been a while - your drawings have improved so much! :o

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlare • AllegroFlare Docs • AllegroFlare GitHub

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

I like that Umon!

Mark+Edgar: We need to meet up at Niagara Falls again some time :)

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Elias said:

Mark+Edgar: We need to meet up at Niagara Falls again some time :)

I'm not too far from Niagra Falls these days. In most cases it's about a 3 hour train (or 1.5 hour if I get a rental). I'm mostly open and available, because I just came off a long vacation and don't have any major time obligations.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlare • AllegroFlare Docs • AllegroFlare GitHub

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

:]

stepping back into the shadows

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Go to: