Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Triangles and Pixels

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Triangles and Pixels
Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

I just watched this series on Youtube and loved it. The guy explains it all rather well, and I agreed with one viewer's comment that said he reminded him of a villain in a Sherlock Holmes style movie. :)

Kewl stuff anyhow. It covers various aspects of 3D objects and rendering, this is especially interesting if you're rather new to it.

Check it out, this is a playlist of 5 short (15 min) videos. Subscribe to the page, they have some fascinating stuff there (Computerphile).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzH6n4zXuckrPkEUK5iMQrQyvj9Z6WCrm

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

furinkan
Member #10,271
October 2008

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

It's worth watching. He does a good job explaining things. Also love Computerphile page there. Watched a lot from it.

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Yea thanks for these. I got to watch the first video and part of the matrix one. Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch more.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

??? I thought Mark was a guru of 3D.

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

It was an interesting watch. I guess I'm the only one who did not get any villain vibes from the guy but instead Julian Bashir came to mind.

Go to: