Depot Games: Water Kills
Project Status: Completed
Links: Web Site
Ports: DOS, Linux
Source Code: Available
Author's Description: [Version 4: better AI, speed improvements, bugfixes]
Water Kills is my entry for the SpeedHack 1999 contest (original contest version available through my website).
It is a boat racing game, where you must reach the finish line before your opponents after passing through the track waypoints.
- Make your own maps (they're just PCX files)
- up to 4 players, and 256 total ships :)
- Race mode, clock mode, training mode
- keyboard, mouse, joystick (latter untested)
- any resolution or color depth
- and a nice water effect
If you're interested in the other entries for the SpeedHack 1999 contest, check out the official website: http://www.canvasnet.com/allegro/agc/speedhack/
In particular, Speed is the hottest one of the bunch, really worth a look...
Overall Rating: 7.0
No bio given. (View Profile)