Depot Games: Space Array
Links: Web Site
Category: Space Shooters
My first game with ALLEGRO. It's a Space Shooter )). For the keys, read the readme.txt (really, read it, i've add new key).
please give me some feedback.
the Makefile is only for mingw. it would be nice if someone could port it to other compiler and other OS.
you really win 1 life EVERY 5000 points
* add new ammo
* improve some little thing
*fix another bug
* add 2enemies
* add 1 level
* redone all menues (in 320 * 200 for the moment)
* fix another bug with bonus
* use more datafile
* fix a bug with power up
* add background music ( if the game really slow down press 'D' for cut the music (read readme.txt for more detail 'bout keys.
* I've just add 4 bonus
* When you finish last level then you win (no need to press ESC to loose and back to menu)
* Add new enemi and finish 4th level
* Don't loose any points when you shot a missile
* missile arn't so huge than in precedant version
* add explosion and their sound
* when you loose a life, you'll be invincible during 4sec (you can see a 'I' at bottom of fps
* cleaning code : remove all goto( in fact there was 3 goto...), fix some bug,...
Add new enemi and some level (4th level not finished yet).
Change code about level to simplify conception
Overall Rating: 7.5
- It's a good all round vertical shooter but it lacks boss battles and extra weapons. If there were boss battles at the end of each stage and special weapons then this game would be a 10
- Majorly fixed in 1.6.3 from the last verision I played which I don't remember. The difficulty level seems to have been toned down a bit, and it was generally fixed up in all areas. This is a fun game. Too bad it wasn't any longer.
- not bad, slight lask of animation to, but thats not a programmers problem. ALl in all a decent game
I'm born in 1985, disovered BASIC when i was 11. Since it was too hard for me, i've stopped programming for 4 years then i've discovered C/C++ and Allegro.
My occupations are : basket ball, music, reading, school :( and of course programming :D
firstname.lastname@example.org (View Profile