Depot Games: MYRPG
#23 during December 2010
Links: Web Site
Category: Role Playing
Number of Players:
MYRPG - Caves of Adventure, is a tactical top down turn based role playing game. In gamestyle it is a mix between XCom/Laser Squad and Rogue style games.
||Stable Beta version
||12/05/2010 1:41 PM
-Furniture objects are persistant and interactable.
||09/22/2010 3:09 AM
-Refactored code, stable version.
-Improved Creature AI + faster
-Most bugs fixed
-Improved messaging system
-Chests/furniture are persistant, can be moved and used as barricades. You can also store items if possible in the container.
-Some new GFX
-Window Tile introduced.
-Improved LOAD|SAVE - note older versions are no longer compatable with version 0.8.8+
-Minor bug fixes
-32bit colour depth bug fixed
-Three choosable screen sizes
-Selectable colour depth
-Mouse pointer display rewritten
-New graphics and particle effects
-Multiple load/save files
-Improved mouse GUI
- Display updated through timers rather than response/action. Hopefully should free up CPU demand.
- A* path finding implemented
- Left Mouse Click and Drag Movement implemented
- Improved Creature AI
- Creatures come hunting for food, and you!
- Made the user interaction more friendly. Unit automatically turn to face chests/door etc
- A couple of new monsters, including the Water Terror.
- Better cave/dungeon procedural map generation
- Labyrinthe halfway level
- A Host of Bug Fixes
- Added "Take All" command
- Better shadowing/partial shadowing tiles
- Minor Bug Fixes
First public Beta release