Depot Games: Lgc
#14 during December 2005
Links: Web Site
Category: Role Playing
, Micah Crow
DOS, Linux, Windows
it is a "ZeldaLike".
the hero Izza must find 6 crystals distributed out of 6 castles to
take after that the supreme Sword which is able to destroy Azzi and to make return peace in the world...
It's really a ZeldaLike , with many enigmas , many places to look , and many items ,swords,things to find and to use ...
- english translation
- options menu
- lgc windows installer
- NSIS file script for lgc installer
- install.sh file to install into linux
- Desktop file for linux (kde & gnome)
- 2Xsai support
- anti-aliasing ttf fonts
- improved graphics
- resolution : 640x480x16bits
- F11 to switch fullscreen/windowed
- F10 to switch activate 2xSai/Disable 2Xsai
- support for traductions (the dialogues are moved to a text file)
- 8bits -> 16bits , the graphics have improved
- development : 90%
- I optimized the game , because the digmid was very low
- I improved graphics
- I removed some bugs
Overall Rating: 5.3
- No no no! My critique: 1) Keep the same pixel ratio throughout the whole engine [that includes the messages] 2) DONT use rpg maker graphics for an rpg -- I'm tired of seeing this. 3) Keep the same perspective and 'style' for all of your art.
Other than that, a pretty well-rounded engine. [++] Keep it up, just start spending more time on making your games YOUR games... Art is at least 80% of the work for a good game.
- While this may become something in the future, it's currently quite of a sensory ordeal. The "original" graphics are quite bad (the ones that look good are ripped), and at least some/most of the sound effects and music are ripped. And it's in French. Two points for trying though, hope you keep on working!
- I was very impressed with the engine - it's nice and solid and looks to be feature rich. I can only speak English, so I did my best to make sense of everything. The graphics need work - it would be a shame if this didn't get a nice graphical upgrade because the engine really is up to it. Keep up the good work :)
My name is mehdi cherti, I'm a Morrocan, I live in Rabat the capital and I was born in 1989..
I like the programming and football.
I speak only arabic and french and a little english ...
that's all. (View Profile