Depot Games: Horace goes skiing
#8 during February 2007
Links: Web Site
Developers: Luis Garcia Ventura
Number of Players:
A remake of Beam Software's classic from 1.982. Spanish & English (& more) language sets. Play with original or new & improved graphic set. A tribute to Spectrum's gold days.
- Frameskipping implemented and BITMAP's are changed to COMPILED_SPRITE's to run at correct speed in every computer
- Highscore table now is saved into disk
- More language sets
- More bugfixes (The program don't crash now when you fall down on your skis: Thank you, NyanKoneko!)
- The color depth is now 16 bpp, for correct timing in every graphics card.
- Two little bugfixes
- Little bugfixes
- Config is saved now (Default language, graphic mode, sound on/off and graphic set)
Overall Rating: 8.0
- I thought this was the funniest game I've played in a long while! The controls are a little weird though. How come I can't do anything after I fall down on my skis? I have to restart the application. Anyways, I laughed a ton with this game, and I'm showing it to all my really cool friends!
- Hehe, good remake. I like the new style graphics. Needs a bit of polish for a top score but it's a fun game nevertheless...