Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » For all in the community of Allegro

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
For all in the community of Allegro
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

All of you, those of the allegro community. They are so great.
Allegro is the best thing that has happened to the world of programming, and it still remains active.
The words are not enough to give my thanks, I would like to empty my pockets contributing to the community, but I have absolutely nothing.
All I can do is open this email thread and give my most sincere thanks... Many many many thanks... :-*

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Peter Hull
Member #1,136
March 2001

You big softie.
I have been a member here for ever such a long time and I still keep coming back.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

RM beer, it's users of allegro such as yourself who make this such a great place. I've gotten to see people learn game programming all on their own just with allegro it's amazing to see them grow up and grow into real programmers.

you don't need money to contribute all you have to do is help with the wiki or patches or just support new users it's that simple.

Thank God for the few of us tough enough to remain here. Our ranks have thinned greatly over the years.

And on a final note let's Make Allegro Great Again!!!

Peter Hull
Member #1,136
March 2001

Wise words Edgar

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

I particularly like the ending of his composition (MAGA ^^)

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Mon frere, Je pensez un jour l'Allegro doit tres majestique une fois de plus. Vive longtemps et prospère, mon ami. Nous devrait discuter sur IRC. Je suis Modulo5k sur IRC sur #allegro.

Modulo5k	? seen GullCode
alledos	no database or no matching nicks
Modulo5k	? seen gull_code
alledos	gull_code last left 3 years and 24 days ago (other matches: GullRaDriel_fr, GullRaDriel)
Modulo5k	? seen GullRaDriel
alledos	GullRaDriel_fr last quit 7 years and 148 days ago (other matches: GullRaDriel, gull_code)

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

<+bambams> ? seen gull
<+alledos> Gull_Code last left 7 days and 17 hours ago (other matches: Gull, Gull_Code_, gull_code, gull_code1)

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Yes I was there not so long ago.

Ed the translation is a bit broken, but I got that it's partly a French version of what you posted in the other thread.

I'm a bit loaded at the moment, and it will last until Friday.

Hopefully I should be able to have more room during the weekend and the next couple of weeks.

See you soon, and hello back to RmBeer2 BTW :-)

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Go to: