Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Installation, Setup & Configuration » MSVC project generator

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
MSVC project generator
Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I've put a template (project) generator up for MSVC 10. It creates a (nearly) empty project meant to be used with the Allegro binaries.

I will keep it up until somebody supplies a project template wizard that does the same thing (if it's even possible).

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

:o:o:o:o:o

Amazing.

Easy as pie.

Oh, I tried downloading and the first time it generated an incomplete 4.9k zip file that didn't unzip correctly. I tried again and it worked.

[edit] ;D @ red face icon :P

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

I guess this provides a url for whenever somebody says they can't compile or get errors :)

Looks good to me, but how about providing an option to tweak the settings like not statically linked.

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Debug is dynamic, Release is completely static. Options would be nice, but those are reasonable defaults for the novice.

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

What's the difference between this and a Project Template?

Go to: