Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » alogg and almp3

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
alogg and almp3
vbovio
Member #8,283
January 2007

Hi there,

I'm looking for these two libraries but I can't find them. I tried searching on the forums and I just found broken links, any chance someone have them ??, both were written by Javier Gonzalez.

Regards.

---------------
BovioSoft

someone972
Member #7,719
August 2006

Here's a link to alogg:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/alogg/

As for almp3 I'm not sure where to find it.

Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why. -Unknown
I have recklessly set in motion a chain of events with the potential to so-drastically change the path of my life that I can only find it to be beautifully frightening.

vbovio
Member #8,283
January 2007

this is not the one I'm looking for :-/
I'm looking for one written by Javier Gonzalez

---------------
BovioSoft

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Is this helpful? ???

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

dudaskank
Member #561
July 2000

Bob Keane, this is the header, but the source isn't there...

The source code I couldn't find, but in a project called Dev-C++ Development Packages I've found almp3 and alogg. Only binaries for windows. I can open the files with 7-zip, but probably any other zip utility can do this.

Direct links to almp3 2.0.4 and alogg 1.0.3.

I hope this helps

Toque a balada do amor inabalável, eterna love song de nós dois
Eduardo "Dudaskank"
[ Home Page (ptbr) | Blog (ptbr) | Tetris 1.1 (ptbr) | Resta Um (ptbr) | MJpgAlleg 2.3 ]

vbovio
Member #8,283
January 2007

Thanks dudaskank! :)

I'll use those meanwhile, although having the sources would be better in case I like to compile for linux later on, I'll try to contact the author directly.

---------------
BovioSoft

relpatseht
Member #5,034
September 2004

Don't I feel useful. The source is attached.

It looks like I may have adjusted the makefile, but that was probably only to help.

dudaskank
Member #561
July 2000

Great!

But, what's the difference between almp3.zip of 200k and almp3.zip of 125k?

[edit]Oh, the bigger has compiled sources and library, for linux...

Eduardo "Dudaskank"
[ Home Page (ptbr) | Blog (ptbr) | Tetris 1.1 (ptbr) | Resta Um (ptbr) | MJpgAlleg 2.3 ]

relpatseht
Member #5,034
September 2004

One of those was supposed to be deleted. I blame a.cc.

Don Freeman
Member #5,110
October 2004

Well, if you still haven't gotten alogg...here it is.

--
"Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you."
"It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it."

dudaskank
Member #561
July 2000

Don Freeman, this alogg isn't from the same author... at least by the readme included.

Eduardo "Dudaskank"

vbovio
Member #8,283
January 2007

---------------
BovioSoft

dudaskank
Member #561
July 2000

Now found it again in http://www.archive.org

AlOgg 1.0.3

And here I can go only to here (AlMp3 2.0.4), because of websense... I don't know what is in the others dates.

Eduardo "Dudaskank"

Go to: