Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » fashion thread

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
fashion thread
le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

Here we can discuss fashion (or lack thereof), you can even post pics of nice items you bought (or yourself), I sure will when i get home :D

Discuss.

-----------------
I'm hell of an awesome guy :)

imaxcs
Member #4,036
November 2003

I find males with long hair way too geeky.

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

I leave the tags on the clothes I buy. People say, "you forgot to take off the tags," to which I reply, "it's fashion, bitches".

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I wear Super Mario underwear over top of my pants.

Roy Underthump
Member #10,398
November 2008

Quote:

Here we can discuss fashion (or lack thereof), you can even post pics of nice items you bought (or yourself), I sure will when i get home

So you've bought yourself some new clothes and want to talk about it? Sounds rather... girly.

I love America -- I love the rights we used to have
George Carlin

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

I hear elbow patches are all the rage again.

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

Quote:

So you've bought yourself some new clothes and want to talk about it? Sounds rather... girly.

Appearances are important.
I'm always buying new clothes, gotta keep looking good at work and for the ladies:-*

-----------------

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I'm trying to bring back the loincloth look. :)

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Quote:

I'm trying to bring back the loincloth look. :)

I'm in.

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

i actually want to get an animal skin coat soonish

-----------------

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

I find males with long hair way too geeky.

I found long hair WAY too hard to maintain. So now I've gone for the other extreme, mostly bald ;D

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

I dont like to wear things that everyone else wears. I tend to make my own styles and make people copy me. Or ill where somthing after the trend is over. Example I got my dad to make me one of the asian suits like the one steve got marryed in. I where that with ahuge belt bucle. and a marina. thats my pimp look.

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

Chief - Long and greasy hair just never looked good:'(

-----------------

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

I'll cut my hair short and then let it grow out for several months. About 1 or two months after the mullet phase is when it's too much, so I cut it and the cycle continues.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

i usually get a nice styled clean cut for 15$ and tip an extra 5$, they always do a good job.

-----------------

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I cut my own hair.

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Are you a stingy tipper?

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Tipping is a scam.

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

The Nigerians invented it?:o

--

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Plain white or black tall tee, baggy jeans (low -- the large and long shirts prevent anything from being visible though... ::) The dragging pants can be a bitch in the wet months unfortunately...), black or white hoody (usually the zip up kind) almost always with the hood up, and typically basketball shoes (all year round), though I'd like to find a pair of boots that I could wear in the winter because my shoes are like 2 years old and they get cold and wet really quickly (it may surprise you to learn that basketball shoes were not made with Canadian winters in mind). It's really hard to satisfy my fashion sense in Northern Ontario though... :-/ The stuff I have is a compromise because the stuff I want isn't available near me to my knowledge. And I hate shopping so it's not like I spend a lot of time looking for stuff. The store I used to get my stuff from closed down though so I'm hoping I can find a good Web site to shop online with... :-/ If I could hire somebody that knew what they were doing to buy and fit my clothes I so would. I would ignore their fashion advice though and insist they satisfy my style.

Mark Oates said:

I'll cut my hair short and then let it grow out for several months.

Seconded. ;D Except mine doesn't really grow into a mullet... :-/ I always (unless something prevents me from doing so) wear a hood in public though. :)

imaxcs
Member #4,036
November 2003

TestSubject
Member #8,989
August 2007

I wear whatever is comfortable and not obnoxious. In winter I prefer wearing a short-sleeve shirt under a long-sleeve, heavier shirt, so I can take them off as needed. I usually wear jeans of reasonable bagginess, but never low. I have had the same type of sneakers for years. I have no visible arch in my foot; my footprints are triangular. Nice looking grey (since when is grey not a word, google (the forum spell check catches google) chrome) sneakers, I've had them in blue previously.

I have curly hair and I let it grow until it gets really dense. Once it hits a certain point, it just compounds and doesn't appear much longer. Once gravity starts tugging on the back and it starts to develop a mullet, it's time for a haircut. I've never actually had a mullet, and I don't intend to.

Myrdos
Member #1,772
December 2001

Quote:

you can even post pics of nice items you bought (or yourself), I sure will when i get home

...lies!

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

TestSubject, that's a lot of information there!

-----------------

Crazy Photon
Member #2,588
July 2002

I don't know if ít counts, but I got one of these for christmas:)

-----
Resistance is NEVER futile...

1   2   3 

Go to: