Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Chrysler's view on Global Warming..

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Chrysler's view on Global Warming..
Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I heard an interesting idea: If we cut CO2 production, all of our vegetation (our direct food source for veggies and indirect food source for meat) will decrease in production. Meaning, we'll starve (to an extent).

I'm not saying CO2 production shouldn't be curbed, but that doesn't mean we might be accidentally benefiting from it.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Quote:

I heard an interesting idea: If we cut CO2 production, all of our vegetation (our direct food source for veggies and indirect food source for meat) will decrease in production

I don't know there were big famines 50 years ago. Besides, most countries pay their farmers not to produce too much stuff.

Lucid Nightmare
Member #5,982
July 2005

It depends from country to country. Some countries put economical advancements before other issues. And in any case, many countries export food and as the quotas have been relaxed food exports are on a rise and so are other items/goods.

Click Here For My Website

Two Golden Rules of life- Firstly, I'm always right and secondly, if you think otherwise, slap your face and read rule number one again!

Go to: