Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Free Electricity

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Free Electricity
Matt Smith
Member #783
November 2000

Quote:

..during the formation of the planet. Which in turn wouldn't have happened without the sun's gravitation..

All the mass accreted by the Earth from the primordial cloud is in spite of the Sun, not because of it. Geothermal energy comes from the suns that exploded to produce the cloud our solar system condensed from.

FuriousOrange
Member #7,305
June 2006

Kikaru said:

And nobody gets anywere? ;)

Not if they're using transport powered by perpetual motions machines anyway...

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Rick said:

You would almost have to make sure the trip up is x high so that the balls are rising with so much force they "jump" out of the top and hit an angles piece to kick them to the left and fall again.

I came to the same conclusion last night and had a dream that i put a spring on the bottom of the water filled tube to absorb the energy of the balls dropping into the water and redirect the energy upwards. i'm not to sure how a spring will perform under water. to get a picture in your head of this mod think of the right side of a pin ball table.

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

FuriousOrange
Member #7,305
June 2006

Surely water would dampen the energy released when the spring uncoils because it would lose more energy displacing water molecules. Plus is the ball going to fall through water with enough force to make the spring contract in the first place?

I say no! But I got an E in physics!

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

lot of the parts to make alot of things can be salvage from other things.
This is the cross section of one of the iron balls.If it looks like something out of a devices you know please post what device and where to obtain the device you posting about.

{"name":"590640","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/e\/6\/e6d1c9d39df9859dcc8e2f729b361570.jpg","w":512,"h":384,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/e\/6\/e6d1c9d39df9859dcc8e2f729b361570"}590640
the point of its design is to be heavy out of water but float in water

the way i know of making this type of object would be to make some kind of bronze or lead mold then welding the Valve in place.

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

mEmO
Member #1,124
March 2001

Valube? Really?

---------------------------------------------
There is only one God, and Connor is his son!
http://www.memocomputers.com
Happy birthday!

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

I didn't know you could weld Valube...

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

Well, most of that stuff about primordial gas and exploding suns revolves around the uniformitarian(?) theory. However, the at the current rate the sun is decaying, 6.4 billion years ago it would have melted the earth, and Mercury would not exist. ;)

Myrdos
Member #1,772
December 2001

I think the Allegro community should band together and buy Piccolo a drinking bird. Who's with me?

http://www.aahom.org/img/store/drinkBird40x40.jpg

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

Yeah! We each give our 2 cents! ;)

Jonatan Hedborg
Member #4,886
July 2004

Ooh, i want one!

I just built a working ... uhh... impulse drive! Yeah. Impulse drive. It has a lot of small wheels spinning and changing direction, and it gives a positive net force!
Im just waiting for NASA to contact me.

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

...and stick you in the crazy bucket? :)

Matt Smith
Member #783
November 2000

Quote:

However, the at the current rate the sun is decaying, 6.4 billion years ago it would have melted the earth, and Mercury would not exist. ;)

Well, the Sun didn't start shining until 5.5 byo, and the Earth was molten until 4.5 byo, so it all makes sense.

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

And how did the first matter get there? ::)

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

You see, when two universes really love each other...

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Simon Parzer
Member #3,330
March 2003

What about this? It's even patented in the US!

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Quote:

the point of its design is to be heavy out of water but float in water

Boats weigh up to hundreds of thousands of tons, yet they float. Compressing the air in the iron tank would make it more likely to sink, vacuum less likely.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

Come on, don't be so dense. Air is lighter than water. More air in the same space is EVEN LIGHTER than water!

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Quote:

don't be so dense
More air in the same space

Are you calling me an airhead? I'll need a porcine valve stuck in my ear for refills since I'm not blond ;D

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

BTW, how does the drinking bird work? And has anyone seen the machine below. I've seen it in Heureka science center in Tikkurila, Finland. It's been rotating there for years now. The visitors are supposed to figure out how it works. No one is supposed to believe it is a true Perpetuum Mobile. Not even Piccolo.

{"name":"perpetual.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/2\/02d3c74d476a65749e44664f82c9d7e7.jpg","w":600,"h":800,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/2\/02d3c74d476a65749e44664f82c9d7e7"}perpetual.jpg
My only idea is that it manages to suck thermal energy from the environment, i.e. cooling down and the energy difference goes to the rods and things that will enlargen and shrink periodically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Go to: