Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » I'll fly to Amsterdam...

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
I'll fly to Amsterdam...
FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

I think i'll be able to recognise you from the photos, anyway i'll probably bring with me a piece of paper with ALLEGRO scribbled on, just to be sure.

Quote:

So 21.30 then

So 21:30 it is :)

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

I was thinking of bringing a small pluche alligator, but I don't have one. Anyway, I trust people will recognise me from pictures ;)

Crazy Photon
Member #2,588
July 2002

Can you guys take a pic of the event so you can post it here after you meet? It'd be nice to see you all together :) (I cannot attend as I am a bit far -- more than 10000 kms.)

-----
Resistance is NEVER futile...

Tobias Dammers
Member #2,604
August 2002

I'll be only ~30km away, but yet so far... need to attend a rehearsal in Leiden. Anyway, have fun.
And about the van Gogh museum: if you're into fine art, and you manage to find a quiet day (mid-week), it's well worth the money. But since you only spend the weekend, I wouldn't do it, there are better things to do.
Be sure to take an early-morning (before the other tourists crowd the streets) walk around the inner city.

---
Me make music: Triofobie
---
"We need Tobias and his awesome trombone, too." - Johan Halmén

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

Actually i'll stay till the 29th :)

Anyway i think i'll bring along a very geekish t-shirt (there is no place like 127.0.0.1)... just to be sure you recognise me.

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Stefan Hendriks
Member #1,957
March 2005

too bad i have the flu .. and that i am in Apeldoorn right now. Else i would've attented there for sure. Amsterdam is around 30 minutes travel for me ;)

Are there more meetings like this?

Btw, i did not know there are so many dutch Allegro users here! wow! :)

1   2 

Go to: