Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Who are you?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3   4 
Who are you?
HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Quote:

HoHo, i made a portrait of your portrait ;D

Actually I think your picture reminds me more than the one I drew myself ;D

And no, I'm not a Tiki god(unfortunately). I'm a native Estonian.

nonnus29
Member #2,606
August 2002

Nice bike Kirr! Even if it is a Trek... :P

Here's me in france.

This is were I live. (Note these are professional photos a got off a website...)

This is my street.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

The third one works for me. The other tow are either completely white or don't work.

EDIT: Now none of the works anymore.

--
sig used to be here

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Kanzure
Member #3,669
July 2003

Speaking of cats..

http://old.heybryan.org/camera/IMG_4056_3.JPG

We call him `poot'.
He's currently cowering under the bed. :)

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

My cat would just beat him up... but he's evil like that ;D

Kanzure
Member #3,669
July 2003

Actually, heh, poot is a playtoy for this guy ("nemo"). We have since given him another nick name, this time perhaps more suitable: rat face. ::)

Sporus
Member #3,815
August 2003

I take back my words — Steve Terry, your eyes are so pretty! Nothing scary there. :)

This thread is something of a shock. I guess I really have been thinking of people as their avatars.

Sirocco
Member #88
April 2000

Quote:

What happened to the hair?

Casualty of the job. I miss my hair... sniff. At least my hairline isn't receding!

-->
Graphic file formats used to fascinate me, but now I find them rather satanic.

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7350/mdycntower8ww.jpg

I'm the one on the right, Manjula is in the middle, and Yves is on the left. This picture was taken in downtown Toronto (the big pointy thing behind us is the CN Tower).

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

I don't get it ... women go absolutely crazy over my eyes... I just don't see it :P

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Your eyes are lopsided. :o

Ashteth
Member #3,310
March 2003

Sometimes I think I'm the only one actually developing games:)

You can read my profile if you like... I've updated it with somewhat relevant content (imagine that).

Kanzure
Member #3,669
July 2003

Quote:

Sometimes I think I'm the only one actually developing games:)

Games ??? :(

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

io.jpg
This is me (to the right).
{"name":"lovisa.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/1\/21a6d7c6ec3007d4b4f5d2e29da5aa92.jpg","w":243,"h":300,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/1\/21a6d7c6ec3007d4b4f5d2e29da5aa92"}lovisa.jpg
This is my home town Loviisa. A red circle marks my house. (Went out in the neighbourhood, painted the circle, logged into Google, took the picture, went out and washed the paint away. Phew!).

Attached is an image inside my nice red wooden house built 1930. My kid plays Game Boy in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Why do you have a pigeon on your shoulder? ;D

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Whoa; Steve shaved. :o

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Dennis
Member #1,090
July 2003

Me:(the picture is about two weeks old)
http://homepages.compuserve.de/DennisTapier/allegroforum/ME.JPG
(I was totally depressed on that day, that's why the smile looks so unnaturally forced.>:()8-)

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

A pigeon!? That lousy salesman said it was a parrot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Hey, you were lucky, it could have been a dead parrot :o

{"name":"_463071_parrot1.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/7\/c\/7c30c372bd16fab63dbf1b47bdcc7f49.jpg","w":300,"h":180,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/7\/c\/7c30c372bd16fab63dbf1b47bdcc7f49"}_463071_parrot1.jpg

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

Hey, I've seen that once, what's it called?

Mr. Praline: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e
rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the
bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

1   2   3   4 

Go to: