Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Light Sabre Duels (don't try them at home)

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
Light Sabre Duels (don't try them at home)
Evert
Member #794
November 2000

I think I'd prefer a phaser any day. :P
/hides

Ultio
Member #1,336
April 2001

You mean, the ones that this guy uses?

---
"It's nice knowing that someday, the software I write will just be pirated by millions of people." :-/
http://loomsoft.net | Zep's Dreamland | Allegro Newbie Tutorials

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

To get a "one-way" magnetic field, you need a huge collection of magnetic monopoles, either all "north" or "south", but since they'd repel each other so strongly, you'd need to go to the Federation scrapyard and pick up a magnetic bottle for the matter-antimatter containment. Wouldn't be very portable though, since they're 12x12x12 feet and weigh 3 tons ;)

BTW, BAF's picture also shows a broken link in this IE 6.0.2800 on winduhs 2000. I see a lot of those while wandering around.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

jorram said:

BP: The fourth star wars films was Episode I: The Phantom Menace. An the fourth episode in the series was A New Hope (1977) :P.

PWNED. ;D

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

AngelChild
Member #3,401
April 2003

-----
The loyal minion of Bob Keane.

Michael Jensen
Member #2,870
October 2002

"Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire" -- Never heard of it...

Honestly people, leave the building of light sabers to the real jedi, they're already an endangered people, they don't need you stealing things they've pattented... ::)

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

nice picard song, but the ewoks in uinform were a littl e weird.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Ultio
Member #1,336
April 2001

Ewoks are weird in general. I have the full version of that song (the flash movie links to it, as well). It goes on for about twice as long. I think it's a pretty good song, actually.

---
"It's nice knowing that someday, the software I write will just be pirated by millions of people." :-/
http://loomsoft.net | Zep's Dreamland | Allegro Newbie Tutorials

AngelChild
Member #3,401
April 2003

Quote:

"Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire" -- Never heard of it...

Heh, actually that's quite near where I live. As in my family and I sometimes go there to watch films at the cinema...

-----
The loyal minion of Bob Keane.

Crazy Photon
Member #2,588
July 2002

Quote:

Mmm, Captain Picard.

Excellent, that made my day ;D;D;D

-----
Resistance is NEVER futile...

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Quote:

Mmm, Captain Picard.
Excellent, that made my day

Yeah yeah.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

1   2 

Go to: