Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Stairs...

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Stairs...
Oscar Giner
Member #2,207
April 2002

Quote:

Anyway.
If she's good looking, and she can't see me drooling, then I'm going to look and drool!

That made me recall about something at Italy. It was the end of course travel. Some boys of my class bought sun glasses to be able to look at girls without them noticing :o Not me, because I need glasses, so if I wear sun glasses then I wouldn't see anything.

What do you guys (and girls) do when you're on bus or metro and there's a pretty girl (or boy) in front of you?

That's a violent situation for me. I don't look at her, but I sometimes I cannot avoid making fast looks at her. And sometimes I'm surrounded and I don't know where to look, I don't like looking at them:-[, looking at the floor makes me thing I'm stupid :-/.

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

I probably look in front of me to see where I'm going. Wether or not I'd pay special attention to a girl walking in front of me... depends on who it is, I guess.
I don't register anything special if I'm not in some way attracted to said girl.

Quote:

What do you guys (and girls) do when you're on bus or metro and there's a pretty girl (or boy) in front of you?

Try not to stare. But I've made it a point to not look away excessively. A few weeks ago there was a girl right in front of me and I had to more or less look over my shoulder to not look at her so I didn't bother.

Anyway, most girls won't mind if they notice that you like them and you only look (ie, you don't bother them in any way and you don't stare continuusly with tyour mouth open and your tongue hanging on your knees), especially if you keep looking away. Once, a girl noticed I kept glancing in her direction and she obviously enjoyed it. She even started flirting back, which made me very nervous and uncomfortable...

So ehm, yeah... I guess the point is not to worry about it. If you do notice a girl is uncomfortable, just look away and save both of you from an uncomfortable situation.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

When I was walking down the stair
I met a man who wasn't there

I met him there again, today
I wish that man would go-away

A mangled version of an Identity (a movie) quote.

Quote:

tazor

You shock people in front of you on the stairs?! :o

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

There is nothing wrong at glancing at a pretty woman or guy, it's natural. However excessive staring can cause tension and will probably land you with a sexual harrassment charge. So in short... it's not wrong to glance at someones booty when climging stares, or walking down a hallway, or any other public place. Just don't make it some sick habit or obsessiveness. This really is a strange thread by the way.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Quote:

I'll look. If she looks back, I'll smile. If she doesn't smile back, I'll look away and try my best to focus on something else :D

Same thing goes for anywhere else.. but it depends on the girl and the situation. If there's a girl sitting down using her laptop on a bus, I'm going to be turned on. Girls and technology is just.. I dunno. Really cool. :) Plus, she's looking at her screen.. so.. I can oggle all I want, right? ;)

Reminds me of the other day when I rented a couple DVD's. The girl at the checkout was good looking, but I think what turned me on the most was the way she typed ;)
Yeah. That's weird.... I should probably seek some help. Almost.... scary.

No more rambling for me.. :P

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

I'm dumb!... Derezo has the "geeky" girl fetish :P You type so beutifully .. I think I'm in love. Is it a plus if they know how to format a HD or gasp generate java scrpt ;D I'm just teasing ya.. but yeah go seek a psychiatrist :P

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

heheh..

Quote:

Is it a plus if they know how to format a HD

Actually, yeah! I met this girl online over the summer, who I figured was just an MSN junkie. So, I invited her to a party at my place (she was a friend of a friend), and through the night we didn't say a word about computers.
A few days later, we were on MSN, and she was talking about how she had to format her computer. I, of course, offered to help. ::)
Then she told me she does it all the time.. and that she's a bit of a geek. :o
Totally surprised me.. and made her webcam video's even better ;)

ANYWAY!
Enough about MY mental issues. We need to have a new thread for this one ;)
"Have any weird fetishes?" ;D

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Quote:

That's a violent situation for me. I don't look at her, but I sometimes I cannot avoid making fast looks at her.

Here's what you should do: Get a newspaper, cut out two holes in it (for your eyes). That way, you can easily spy on anyone. 8-)

Steve Terry said:

This really is a strange thread by the way.

I don't find it strange at all ??? Some of us have to go up/down stairs everyday :-/

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Ugh; no. Sunglasses. Just the sunglasses. Stare at anyone. :) Just make sure they can't see through from their side ;) ...

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

I'm not saying people can't walk up stairs... I'm just saying this is not something you would normally discuss in an online forum, however this IS the internet, I guess ANYTHING is possible :P

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

I think it's weird because it's sort of.. obvious?

Either you look ahead of you, or you look down. If there happens to be something in your view that you want to look at, you'll look at it, right? :P
I dunno.

I've done the sunglasses bit.. but, uhh.. sometimes it makes it seem like everyone thinks you're watching them. :P

LSd016
Member #3,561
May 2003

take elevator instead. If there's a girl in there, you can always press the STOP button.

X-G
Member #856
December 2000

About elevators: There's one at uni that's kinda freaky. Get in at the 3rd floor, press button 6 - it goes all the way up to the 6th floor. Then rumbles a bit and stops. Doors don't open. No buttons work except the button that takes it down to the 3rd floor again.

That thing is freaky, man.

--
Since 2008-Jun-18, democracy in Sweden is dead. | 悪霊退散!悪霊退散!怨霊、物の怪、困った時は ドーマン!セーマン!ドーマン!セーマン! 直ぐに呼びましょう陰陽師レッツゴー!

LSd016
Member #3,561
May 2003

I've seen one old elevator in a hospital that operated only on two floors, but locked between them all the time. You had to jump a bit to get it to unlock.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

I can't say I've ever found women with computers more sexy.

But women in uniforms are another matter entirely!

:) (And most women I know just love fireman.. in fact I think they started some fires deliberately ;))

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

X-G: Perhaps it's supposed to go to floor 7 1/2? :)

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

Perhaps it's supposed to go to floor 7 1/2?

Quite a few funny movie quotes these days. Good stuff.

Quote:

I can't say I've ever found women with computers more sexy.

I'm not sure a girl who uses computers is sexier. But it's certainly a plus.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Quote:

take elevator instead. If there's a girl in there, you can always press the STOP button.

You could press the stop button, but she'll probably press the emergency/alarm button >:(
So the elevator is no good. But you can look at her from a very good angle when you're on the stairs.

Quote:

And most women I know just love fireman..

Last time the firemen came over, they were wearing S.A.R.S masks so I couldn't see anything :-/

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Quote:

But women in uniforms are another matter entirely!

Yep. Nothing to gloat about. They don't allow them to wear makeup in service. :( Meet alik. Seppänen & alik. Häikiö.

You don't deserve my sig.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Some women look better without makeup. :)

So when the fireman came over, did you start the fire Diana? ;)

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Makeup is one thing I really don't like.. Especially crap like eye shadow. What in the hell were women thinking when they invented that stuff? ::)

Flavoured lip gloss? Sure.
Anything else can just make a girl uglier... all in my humble opinion, of course :P

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Quote:

Bah, elevators are for wimps. I only take the elevator when I arrive at the same time as a girl I know who refuses to take the stairs.
Oh wait... ;)

Quote:

Makeup is one thing I really don't like.. Especially crap like eye shadow. What in the hell were women thinking when they invented that stuff?

I'm not a big fan of makeup myself, though I don't really mind if it's so light that you don't really notice it that much.
However, don't fool yourself. Women don't wear makeup to attract men, but to challenge other women.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

..or to attract men for money. ;)

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

hehe. Not to mention the fact that they have the >> on their lapels, which means they can boss you around. :D

You don't deserve my sig.

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Richard said:

So when the fireman came over, did you start the fire Diana?

the firemen came over because my dad fell down the stairs. It's always about the stairs.

Evert said:

Women don't wear makeup to attract men, but to challenge other women.

Or maybe for both reasons.

A lot of guys say that they prefer the au naturel look, but I don't really believe them. Make up doesn't always make you look like a clown. It can hide the ugly things and enhance the nice features.

1   2   3 

Go to: