Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Which emotion are you?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3   4 
Which emotion are you?
Zaphos
Member #1,468
August 2001

What exactly do you mean by "objectically"? It sounds like an interesting word.

(Edit: And yes, I suppose that 'should' be a pm, but really, it's not pushing the topic of conversation, but rather introducing a new and interesting discussion. I think all should be welcome to give their own interpretation of the word. Really now, what does objectically mean to you? 500 words or less, please.)

Edit2: Site doesn't work for me either, now ... odd that. Must be experiencing technical difficulties. That or it was offsite linking for the pictures.

Marcello
Member #1,860
January 2002

Site doesn't load for me... [edit] which is odd, since the images do.

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Quote:

Tsk tsk tsk... where's your imagination? The army is like a big toy store full of sharp pointy things, big heavy things that can accidentaly run people over and lots and lots of things that go BOOM

I'm not a tank driver, i don't drive an apc nor them Masis, i'm not a pioneer who can blow things up, i'm a field cook. My weapon is the M/85 field kitchen. :)

Quote:

No. Ever considered the possibility that there are situations you can't win or get out of?

Especially the feeling i was going through when i joined the service. ;D

You don't deserve my sig.

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

1) Family situation - pretty yuckyed up.
2) Social life - totally FUBAR. No hope what so ever. => screwed.
3) Health - completely and utterly (and objectively ) screwed.
4) Studies/work - almost completely screwed*.

So I must be a complete and total fool then eh?

Family, spent alot of the time being shunted back and forth between my moms and dads.. Brother's dead.. Suicide. Best friend who was like a brother... leukemia (iirc). Parents divorced, etc..
Health, hmm... My back is screwed, I can't work because of my physical and mental condition, aka: I can't stay on my feet too long, and I can't metally handle being around people for too long,
Studies, Passed Grade 9. Mostly. I failed English 9, but hey, I managed to get English 10 through a night course from a college. work.. Haven't worked more than a few months on any given job. most last a few weeks at most. Haven't actually had a job in a year, If I don't count the 1 day at Subway.

So according to you, It perfectly OK to give up... You think I should? I almost did. Yet doing so would cause all sorts of pain for my family...

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

DanTheKat
Member #1,990
March 2002

Don't let anyone else look down on how you live your life. Live your life the way you see best, even if some people won't understand you.

---
"Even the best spellcaster can't transmute bread into bread." - spellcaster

Marcello
Member #1,860
January 2002

definitely cheese.

btw the thing loaded, but when I tried to submit it took forever and I gave up. There were a couple questions where the answers were too descriptive to pick any one. Definitely aimed at girls though.

Marcello

AngelChild
Member #3,401
April 2003

It's not your situation, but the way that you deal with it that determines your worth as a human being.

hugs everyone

-----
The loyal minion of Bob Keane.

1   2   3   4 

Go to: